Sabtu, 27 Februari 2010

The Monkey and The Shark

Long time ago there is a monkey that lived in a tree near the sea. the monkey had a buddy in the sea. it's a shark. they always played together since they were born. but the monkey never visit shark's house in the sea.

one day, shark's dad got an illness. and when the shark asked to the doctor, the doctor said that the shark's father must ate a monkey's heart. the shark think, "How could i get a monkey's heart even i never go to the jungle?"
all of the sudden the shark remember of his friend, the monkey.

"oh ,my Godness. i have a bestbuddy and he is a monkey. but how could i kill him and take his heart for my dad?"

after a few moment, he decided to kill his friend the monkey and took his heart.
the shark went to the monkey's house in a tree near the sea.
the monkey said,"hello my buddy, you looked so sad. why?"
"nothing, i just tired. hey! we became a friend since long time ago, but you never visit my home under the sea. let's go there now! i'll introduce you to my dad."
"sorry, i can't. i'll die if i jump into the sea."
"oh ok, you can up into my back and we just swim around here." said the shark.
the monkey jumped into shark's back and the shark swim around the sea.

the shark think,"ok if the monkey will die if i swim into the sea, i'll do it and i will take his heart for my dad. but i can't do it. why don't i tell to the monkey first."
the shark said to the monkey," my buddy, i'm so sorry. in a few minute i will swim into the sea with you."
"don't have a joke guy! i can die!"
"no, i'm not kidding i must kill you because i need your heart for my dad. he is sick now and he must eat a monkey's heart."
the monkey felt so scared but he tryed to not nervous and the monkey answered,
"ha..ha..ha.. why you don't tell me before? of course i will help you. but my heart is on my house. let's we take it first in the tree, after that you can kill me."
the shark confused and asked,
"but, how could you left your heart and still alive?"
the monkey said," haha.. don't you know i'm special? we are the monkey different with another species in the world. we save our heart in our home. we don't bring our heart anywhere."
the shark thinking in a few moment, then he believed with the monkey's word. the shark is so touching because of the monkey statement.
"ok, let;s back to the tree."
the shark swim back. after they arrived, the monkey jumped into the land and climb back to the tree.

the monkey said," haha you are so stupid. i'm telling you a lie and you just believe it."
the shark said," what do you mean? you are lying to me? but about what?"
the monkey laughing and answered,"of course about my heart. every species in this world cannot life without their heart. they will die if they don't bring it."
"but, why you did this to me?"
the monkey is very angry and shouted to the shark,
" you ask me why i did this to you? it's all because you want to kill me! what kind of buddy want to kill his own friend? we became buddy since we were born! how could you do that to me?"
the shark felt so sad and guilty, he said,
"i'm sorry my buddy. now i realized how stupid i am. and now i lost my best buddy in my life. i'm really sorry."
the monkey said,"it's too late! now go! leave me alone and stay away from me! you are not my buddy anymore! from now never disturb me again!
and the shark went to the sea, left the monkey alone.

From that story we learn not to be sellfish and just thinking about ourself. we have to thinking how the other's feeling. from now, trying to be a good buddy and never dissapoint anyone, especially your buddy. because buddy is more than love. we can found many love in this world, but for a buddy? it's so hard to found them. so, love your buddy!